These are some of the ways that The New Appeals Organisation can help local individuals and groups.
- Provision of electric wheelchairs and special scooters for people of all ages with special needs
- Sensory stimulation equipment for children with severe disabilities
- Holidays for underprivileged children and adults with special needs
- Play scheme equipment and new items for local toy libraries
- Christmas gifts for the elderly and homeless
- Senior citizens’ Luncheon Club equipment
- Computers, scanners, digital cameras and printers for children with special needs and students with visual impairment
- Soft play equipment for autistic children
- Cookers, washing machines and beds for people with disabilities
- Riser-recliner chairs for the elderly
Just a small selection of who Nottingham New Appeals Organisation has Helped.